The Storage Investor Show
Fix Your Capital Raising Problems with Adam Gower, PhD
November 30, 2020
Kris Bennett / Adam Gower
In This Episode:
- The 2020 SEC changes to raising capital
- Proposed Accredited Investor changes
- How a post, a page, and a form is essential to raising capital
- Why a Call to Action will help you raise more capital
- How to build your investor funnel
- Adapting to social media as a new medium to raise capital
Adam Gower Ph.D. helps real estate sponsors build their investor list and raise equity without spending all their time networking. Adam has 30+ years and $1.5 billion of transactional experience in commercial real estate finance and investments. Find out more and access his new book SYNDICATE at https://gowercrowd.com/
Resources our Guest Recommends:
About The Storage Investor Show:
- This show is about finding, funding, and closing self-storage deals.
- Active investors will learn how to close self-storage deals and avoid big mistakes.
- Passive investors will learn how to qualify deals, markets, and self-storage sponsors.
- To find out more, visit https://cornerstonecapre.com/
SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss an episode!